On Tuesday, February 12, Ryder announced an e-commerce fulfillment solution set to transform the way many manufacturers do business online, offering an alternative to third-party marketplaces by fulfilling orders of manufacturer products direct to consumers. With Ryder’s new solution, manufacturers of small to large parcel goods across all industries gain greater control over product selection, inventory management, pricing strategy, and customer service, all while maintaining critical speed to market.
- Incorporate small business and diverse suppliers into Ryder's sourcing processes
- Affirm our commitment to small business and diverse suppliers in the communities in which we conduct business
- Meet all customer expectations
- Provide opportunities for small business and diverse suppliers to develop highly effective relationships with Ryder
- Comply with the contracting requirements of our customers and various government agencies
- Grow relationships with local communities
- Strengthen and expand our supplier base while providing equitable opportunity for all suppliers
Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB) or HubZone (HB) Small Businesses must be certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA). If you need some more info on the eligibility requirements for these programs and the supplier application process, feel free to consult the Central Contractor Registration section of the U.S. Small Business Administration Web site at .
If you want to be considered for contracts we may obtain with the Department of Transportation, Department of Defense, the Treasury Department, and NASA, you must also be listed with the Central Contractor's Registration (CCR) database at .
Some helpful resources
You can grab a copy of your state directory of Minority Business Enterprises by contacting your local department of labor and employment agency. The Florida State directory can be obtained by contacting the address below:
Department of Labor and Employment Security Minority Business Advocacy and Assistance Office
2574 Seagate Drive, Marathon Building Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2005
The National Minority Supplier Development Council
1040 Avenue of the Americas Second Floor
New York, NY 10018
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
1120 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
All non-Ryder links listed in this policy are provided for information and reference only and do not constitute endorsement by Ryder. Ryder has no control over any links listed and is not responsible for the content on those websites.