On Tuesday, February 12, Ryder announced an e-commerce fulfillment solution set to transform the way many manufacturers do business online, offering an alternative to third-party marketplaces by fulfilling orders of manufacturer products direct to consumers. With Ryder’s new solution, manufacturers of small to large parcel goods across all industries gain greater control over product selection, inventory management, pricing strategy, and customer service, all while maintaining critical speed to market.
At Ryder, we know that no two operations are the same. That’s why we create A Plan for Every Well. As a preferred partner to over 2,800 carriers, we are able manage your carrier portfolio, leverage our procurement power to negotiate low rates, and optimize loads. Through this customization of processes, we can help improve safety and productivity and increase visibility into your operations, while lowering costs.
Our Oil & Gas customers receive:
- Freight Bill Audit & Payment
- Rate negotiation and administration
- Access to the largest fleet of flat beds, bulk trucks and water haulers
- Regional dispatch to monitor and improve execution
- Transportation modeling and routing
- Business intelligence through improved data and analytics
- Safety compliance and risk management