The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
When you partner with Ryder to protect your fleet, our focus is the same as yours – minimize risk, control costs, and keep the wheels of business moving forward. Ryder’s protection plans go beyond insurance to reduce the risks of business disruption and protect your fleet.
- Flexible deductibles
- Safety performance discount rates
- Handling of claims paperwork
- Rapid authorization to expedite the repair process
- Gap coverage included in the event of total vehicle loss
- Easy monthly installments as part of your Ryder lease payment
- Comprehensive protection (also available separately for qualified self-insured lease customers)
- Safety services to help reduce collisions
- No down payment or finance charges
- Towing and storage