The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
Natural-gas-powered trucks offer a variety of environmental and cost-saving benefits. They're safe, powerful and run clean. And they offer long-term, sustainable fleet advantages to commercial rental, full service lease and dedicated customers with local routes in high-density regions. Natural gas is more affordable than diesel fuel and offers improved operational efficiencies and a variety of benefits.
We have invested $100 million in natural gas vehicles and infrastructure, and are an industry leader in sustainable solutions. Whether you rent or lease, with natural gas vehicles from Ryder you can:
- Tap into a plentiful domestic energy source that helps to reduce dependence on petroleum imports
- Reduce total well-to-wheel CO2 emissions 25-90 percent
- Eliminate smog-producing particulates and help eliminate air pollution
- Reduce fleet fuel costs by as much as 42 percent
- Use Ryder advanced technologies to optimize your fleet
- Tap into an alternative fuels infrastructure without the cost or complexity