Evaluating your Options
The truck leasing versus owning decision is pressing because of the significant impact it has on the business and its customers.
When evaluating your lease versus own decision, ask:
- What application do I need the vehicle for?
- What is my total cost of ownership including often overlooked costs such as administrative, tires, licensing, HR?
- Where can I spend my capital best to grow my business?
- Is fleet management a core competency?
- How can I maximize my fleet, guarantee uptime, and have predictable low monthly costs?
When you look at it, leasing gives you many of the same benefits owning does, plus it offers choice, flexibility, and value added benefits. Leasing vehicles provides cash flow benefits, reduces administrative burdens, offers added fleet management tools, and opens the door for other services such as maintenance and regulatory compliance.
When was the last time you evaluated your fleet and transportation spend?
Frequently Asked Questions